About Me
Hello
Readers,
My name is
Jenny Fnu; I am studying business management at Rasmussen College and I lives
in Florida. I was born in Indonesia and spent my childhood time back in
Indonesia. At age of 17 I started my journey traveling all around the world, in
the previous time I been lived in Indonesia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Macau,
China, Thailand, Hong Kong and the USA.
Travels
are one of my passionate things to do in life, it taught me very depth
knowledge of people, cultures, life appreciations, human connections, and
understand that life is a beautiful gift. Besides traveling I also love
driving, gardening, painting, decorating and cooking. In my blog I would like
to share my experiences in different cooking and recipes that I created based
on my knowledge and of course, self taught experiences; however the recipes and
ingredients are modified and suited for my taste, and available with different ingredients.
I am very positive about eating good and healthy; and of course good tasting
foods.
I hope
this will encourage everyone who loves to cook and eat at home. It’s also for beginner
who likes to learn to cook hot and healthy meals; everyone who is tired of can
foods should follow my blog. I welcome you all, please enjoy and don’t forget
to love each other!
Cheers,
Jenny

Comments
Post a Comment